Couples Classes Promote a Couple’s Caring, Respect, & Fun
Classes forming soon! Call now to reserve your seats.
People often think there are only two choices when a marriage or significant relationship goes sour: endure in misery, or end the relationship. This is because it feels like we are already doing everything possible to make the relationship better. There actually exist many other options—options that involve bringing more than enough love, joy, freedom, and fun back into the relationship to make it worth holding on to.
Each four week class has a different focus, but throughout the class you and your partner will learn about important topics like these:
- Communication: Getting your partner to listen, Getting Your Partner to Talk
- Closeness, Intimacy, and Sex
- Get Your Love Needs Met Starting Now
- Relationship Roles—Relationship Rules: Chores and More
- Can’t We Please Just Stop Arguing?
- Trust: Putting the Pain Behind You for Good
- How to Feel Emotionally Closer Than Ever
- Bring Out the Best in Your Mate
Here’s what people have said after attending couples classes:
Seating in classes is limited, and once the class is full we cannot sign up any more couples for each course. Please contact us today to reserve your seats before they’re gone.
Very limited enrollment for the next class.
Call Marriage and Family Center at (661) 327-5100 to enroll.